In the past, I have set long term goals, worked on monthly intentions, but nothing ever seemed to STICK. This year I am focused on manifesting my intentions. I will be working at keeping my energy and thoughts focused on my intentions to bring them into existence. As we all experienced, 2020 was a year of grief, negativity, and scarcity, however, I am hoping that my work this year; meditation, manifestation, and reflection will help, not just me, but others find the power in The Universe’s vibrations to make 2021 full of abundance, positivity and action.
“Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
What I have learned about manifesting and the law of attraction is brand new. You will be going on this journey right along with me.
What I do know is simple…
- Think of the perfect scenario of your desire (be unwavering in your desires)
2. Visualize and notice the feelings that are created (as if it were present)
Manifesting and taking time out of your day to visualize places these intentions to the forefront of your mind. If you are thinking about your desires, it is more likely you will take action steps see them through. Begin to live your life as if what you are asking for is already in your life. Allow it all to be attracted to you.
To begin the journey with me, I recommend…
- Save my website as a favorite, so you can follow along with my meditations
- Sarah Prout’s book, Dear Universe for quick meditations
- A fancy pen that will encourage you to write
- 5-10 minutes every single day to sit aside to journal, manifest/visualize
Write down a list of desires as if you have already accomplished them.
“I am …”
Take some time to write a letter to your future 2021 self. This letter should be written as if you have already accomplished all of your desires. What did you accomplish? How did these accomplishments make you feel? How did these accomplishments come about? When these these accomplishments come about?
Reach out and connect with your tribe. Look for those who believe in your mission, those who will encourage you, make you accountable and cheer you on along the way.
- Make sure I become one of those people @bloomwithaubrey on Instagram
I look forward to pictures, posts and comments about your manifestations.